Who We Are
Your privacy is important to us. Therefore it is the policy at Blokart International Ltd
, and the organizing committee New Zealand Blokart Association
(NZBAI), collectively referred to as Blokart Worlds, to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. Our website address is: https://blokartworlds.com
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
We do not share personal information with third parties. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. There are places on this website where you can choose to provide personal information, including:
- Emailing us with an enquiry
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Creating or using an existing customer account in the Blokart Worlds online store
- Submitting an order request in the Blokart Worlds online store
- Paying by Credit Card
Examples of personal information can include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Additional sailing information to help us customise your order, including height, age, body weight, or dietary requirements.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Specifically, we may use this information in order to:
- Communicate with you and provide a shopping experience tailored to your needs
- Collect feedback to optimise and improve our website experience
- Organize blokart racing event experiences
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Comments and Forum
. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
We collect and analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services. We use Google Analytics, a third party service. We may collect, hold, and use statistical information about visits to help us improve the site, such as:
- IP address
- Search terms used
- Products purchased
- Pages accessed and the links clicked on
- Date and time of visits
- Referral sites
- Device and operating systems (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X; browsing on a desktop or mobile device)
- Web browser types (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
Embedded content from other websites
We use social media on some sections of our website to help communicate our messages and give you the best experience, such as the YouTube videos we embed. These social media services have their own privacy policies and may track your use of our website on those pages where their links are displayed. If you are logged in to those services (including any Google service) while using our site, their tracking will be associated with your profile with them.
Who We Share Your Data With
Data is shared with the following parties:
- Blokart International Ltd
- The organizing committee New Zealand Blokart Association Inc.
- IRBRA Committee Representatives
- IBRA member associations
- Stripe – for credit card payments
- Paypal – for credit card payments
- Facebook -social media
- Twitter – social media
- MailChimp – email marketing
- Mailgun – website email forwarding
- Google and its subsidiaries such as YouTube and Drive – website analytics and backups
- From time to time, we may have to grant temporary access to 3rd parties for support to resolve technical issues
- Your name, location and membership, weight and other registration and or entry details as applicable are publicly shared on our online entry list to encourage entries to the events
- Your name, location and membership, weight and other registration and or entry details as applicable are publicly shared on the published results of the event
Where We Send Your Data
Our website is hosted in the United States of America and is maintained by volunteers in New Zealand and around the world as delegated by the IBRA committee.
How We Protect Your Data
To protect your data during communication with our website is encrypted with SSL. We actively maintain the website, run security software, and are responsive in updating software and plugins. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information, and to ask for it to be corrected if applicable. To do so, please Contact our team
. You are entitled to at least one free request, however we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for multiple requests.