International Blokart Racing Association Blokart Sailing RulesEdition 9 of the IBRA Rules
The IBRA rules have been updated following a period of consultation and input from competitors from around the world. Issues and discrepancies identified during that process have been tidied up in the latest Edition. Edition 9 rules will come into effect at events from 1 January 2024 until 31st December 2025, after which it may be updated or re-released.
- Only minor changes and corrections have been made to these rules from the previous Edition. Significant edits are highlighted by a line in the left-hand margin. No changes have been made to the sailing rules in Part E. The changes do include some minor corrections and updates to the protest procedures in Part G, the protest flow chart in Appendix D1, and protest and redress forms in Appendix E and F.
- Edition 9 of the Rules can be downloaded here: IBRA Rules Edition 9 – Published November 2023, effective from 1st January 2024.
- Edition 9 Approved Equipment List can be downloaded here: IBRA Approved Accessories List Edition 9v01.
Disabled Sailors Modification Pre-approval Procedure
- Class: (production or performance)
- Description of disability
- Proof of disability
- Description of modification required to mitigate the disability
- Photographs of modification required (if available).