Opening of registrations remain on hold as we work to understand the potential impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on this event. We are aware that some people have already planned and committed to travel to NZ and a decision to cancel or postpone will not be made lightly. We will make a further announcement on whether to open registrations and proceed with the event as soon as possible – at least by 20th May 2020 – where we hope there will be greater clarity on the situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.