The International Blokart Racing Association, in conjunction with the Manawatu Blokart Club, Blokart International and the NZBAI are proud to announce that the 2022 Blokart World Championship will take place in New Zealand in October this year. The event will be hosted over 2 venues, making use of Manawatu Blokart Clubs’ purpose built blokart sailing track for some action packed short course races, and with the generous support of the RNZAF we have access to Ohakea Air Base for 3 days of high speed racing on the tarmac. The proposed schedule for the World Championship and the pre-event is:
- Pre Event Registration and Practise 17thOctober
- Pre Event 18th& 19th October
- Worlds Registration 20thOctober
- World Champs 21st to 25th October
- Please see Notice of Race here
- Please see the Sailing Instructions here
- Entries have now closed for the Blokart Worlds Event, however late entries for the NZ Open are still available. Enter here.